Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10: Devotions From Lent 2012



Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you.
1 Peter 1:3-4



This morning I wrapped up my 2012 Lenten project by compiling all the mixed media collages into a book. As I took the collages off the wall, I was reminded again and again of God's amazing, unending, ununderstandable (yes, spell check does not like that word, but I do) love, grace, and mercy to us. 







I simply used a basic 8 1/2" by 12" scrapbook found at a craft store and slid the collages into the scrapbook pages. Since many of the collages are not flat, I made a fabric band to help keep the book under control.






No comments:

Post a Comment