Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24: Balcony Flower Garland (ok, fake flowers)

I have been planning and working on a fabric garland to hang out on the balcony. It has been coming along slowly; ok, so far I have only ironed the fabric.

But today, I found these spring flower garlands at Michael's for 1/2 off, making it $6 for the pair. I have never purchased fake flowers (maybe I should call them artificial, that sounds more proper) before but have seen some nicely "blooming" in photos on another blog recently. At 1/2 off, I thought I would give these artificial beauties a try.

A few nails later and they are hanging over the windows out on the balcony.

                

I hope our resident cardinals, Red and Lady Red, enjoy them too.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Blog on Balcony Flower garland...

    Thanks for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete