Monday, January 9, 2012

Jan. 9: Cell Phone Case

For Christmas I asked for (and received) a clear cell phone case, with the plan to be able to dress it up a little and change the look from time to time. A pretty piece of wrapping paper was just the trick for my first cell phone case "dress-up."  I used the case as a template to cut the wrapping paper. The trickiest part was the camera/speaker hole. Today it was time to get rid of the Christmas theme; I switched to a piece of scrap fabric leftover from a wallet I made a few months ago. This time it was super easy as I could use the wrapping paper cut out as my template for cutting the material. So, for now I have a matching wallet and cell phone case.



P.S. I mostly followed the tutorial found at http://mel-allwrappedup.blogspot.com/2010/11/patchwork-y-bifold-wallet.html for making the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment