Friday, January 27, 2012

Jan. 27: Braided Loop Scarf

In order to accessorize while having to wear a t-shirt to work, I have been looking for some scarf ideas that fit close to the neck. I found the link below through Pintrest.

I followed the presented directions, but in the end the braided loops were shorter than the sewn loop. I cut and re-sewed that loop to be the same length as the braided loops before attaching them all together. The tutorial says to use a jersey knit; I used a similar feeling material I had. I think it would turn out better, meaning more flexible, using the jersey. Also the patterned fabric makes it a little busy; if I do it again I will use a solid color.


http://cozihome.blogspot.com/2011/07/diy-loops-and-braids-scarf.html

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog and enjoy seeing Ivy's projects! I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete