Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan. 6: Blog Start

Starting this blog is my creative endeavor today. While my husband and I have had a blog for a few years, it is the type that is updated about once or twice a year about a trip we took or, as in last week's post, the sad death of our beloved pet fish. (Oh Fishy, I do miss you!) So, today I learned the process of setting up and customizing a blog. While it is not exactly what I envisioned as far as layout, it is a good start and will continue to be a work in progress. I used www.blogger.com.


The reason for the blog, a personal challenge to do at least one creative thing a day. In documenting my endeavors through this blog I hope to share ideas, encourage creativity, and motivate myself (and maybe you too) to a creative life. For I have found that even small creative projects help bring joy and simple pleasures to my life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment