Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb. 14: What I Love About You Photos


You may recognize the magnetic board from yesterday's post. Today I put it to work to hold my Valentines to J. I knew he would not miss it if I hung it right on the thermostat, his first stop each morning after getting out of bed. 

To create this collage, I cut the heart out of red card stock and placed in photos with things that represent what I love about J. Then using Paint (again loving the new computer) I added text to the photos; each starts with, "I love that you are..." Lastly I had the photos printed at the local store, and used some button magnets to arrange them on the magnetic board.

We don't do much to celebrate Valentine's Day, but this thoughtful, inexpensive surprise was appreciated.






2 comments:

  1. These are so creative! Reminds of the awesome job you used to do decorating our door boards. It makes me happy that you are blogging about your great ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete