Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb. 13: Pizza Pan Magnetic Board





This magnetic board made of a pizza pan from the Dollar Store only took about 5 minutes to make; see directions below.

If you wanted to make it a little more decorated, you could trace the bottom of the pizza pan on scrapbook paper, cut out the circle, and glue it to the pan. I like it just with the metal showing; as papers get hung on it, it will quickly get some color.

This magnetic board could be useful just about anywhere to hang notes, reminder, lists, or even pictures.





Materials:
- pizza pan
- nail
- hammer

2 Easy Steps:
1. Using nail and hammer, make 2 small holes about 3" apart on the edge of the pan.



2. Thread yarn or ribbon through holes to make hanger.


That is it! Easy, easy!


I plan to hang my magnetic board by my craft table to hold coupons, lists, and the like. However before it is hung, I have a special plan for it for a Valentine's Day surprise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment