Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb. 12: Stamped Valentines


While I like the crocheted valentines and the tea bag valentines I made over the past few weeks, neither of those were good for mass production (I had a total of 5 valentines). In having a bunch more friends I hoped to send valentines to, I created these stamped postcard valentines.


I used the same saying as I did not the crocheted valentines. I think it is so cute, and I love birds. I spelled out the saying with small letter stamps. The row of hearts and the bird stamp both came from the $ stamp bin at Micheal's, oh the hours of my life I have lost rummaging through that bin.


On half of the back I stamped a message and signed the card. On the other half went the address and the stamp. They are in the mail and on their way friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment