Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6: Reversible Tote Bag

With yesterday as an exception, it has been feeling like spring around here. Coupled with the fact that I have not completed a sewing project in quite a while and my sewing machine was feeling a little lonely, I stitched up this cute little springy tote today.


It is reversible! 


You may recognize the fabric from my finds at Good Will a while back. Both the blue and the green dot fabric used to be duvet covers. Stitched together with bright pink thread they make quite the springy bag. You can make your own reversible tote by following this great tutorial I used, http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/07/17/how-to-make-a-simple-reversible-totebag/. I think this bag would be great with a snap closer and/or a pocket too. Next time I will have to add those.
Happy (almost) Spring!   

No comments:

Post a Comment