Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28: Easter Embroidery

I finally decided it was time to get my butt in gear and start decorating for Easter. Project 1: a simple cross embroidery to add to my collection in the living room. 


This was an easy project to take along, and between a slow shift at the coffee shop yesterday and a little finishing up today, it is already hanging on the wall.


I figure I can change out this embroidery hoop seasonally, adding a little special touch to whatever time of the year it is.


If you missed my post on the embroidery hoops and mirrors display, check it out here, http://1creativeendeavor.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-1-embroidery-hoop-mirrors-display.html

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey. I am happy to share and glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete