Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15: Buttons in Embroidery Hoop

Today was another day off, thanks to my part-time spring break, and another wonderful weather day. 70s in March, I could get used to this.


Well, despite all that going for me I felt quite unmotivated today. I did go running this morning for the first time in about 6 months, maybe that has something to do with it.

This afternoon I planned on working on some sewing projects. But, after what I thought would be an easy scarf project was not so easy, I gave up.




The sunshine has too strong of a pull these first few springy days, and so I found myself on my retro ugly lounge chair on the balcony sunning and working on this cute little project.




 I finished way to quickly; now I will have to come up with something else to do from this fine perch. Or, I could just sit here and do nothing. That sounds wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment