Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13: Wrappy Apron Skirt


It is spring break week at the academy and that means a few less shifts of coffee making for me. So, I thought to myself, what a great time to do some projects I have been wanting to work on. In fact, I even planned ahead and bought some supplies last weekend. Yesterday I spent my extra time cleaning up the house, so this morning I was ready to go on project 1, this cute skirt tutorial I stumbled on a few weeks ago, http://www.sewastraightline.com/2010/03/
domesticated-skirt.html. It is reversible, my new favorite thing.

Well, considering it is now lunch time and 70 degrees outside (and in case you forgot, still March) I think I will tear myself away from the crafting and head outside. It has been awhile since my bike and I have headed downtown.




1 comment:

  1. That's really pretty! I wonder how it would go on me, because I'm kind of guitar-shaped, so the outer skirt might pull right back. But I love the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete