Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29: Fabric Eggs

Today I continued on my Easter projects with these fabric eggs I saw on Pinterest. You can check out the tutorial here, http://retro-mama.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-is-in-air.html


The tutorial has a great printable pattern. I followed the instructions except I didn't worry about the selvedge or the dots on the pattern, and they turned out just fine. Also I did not have stuffing to use, so I filled the eggs with rice.


This also worked fine and I think allows them to sit up a little easier on their own. I only finished stitching up two (hand stitching is not my favorite). However, I packed the rest up to take with me to the coffee shop this afternoon. Between customers and cleaning I hope to finish them up.


Then I just have to decide where to put the little guys. I have a few ideas already.




No comments:

Post a Comment