Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hanging "Plants"

This is a re-do of a previous project. I think this time it will last a little longer.

You may remember the post on making these hanging planters.
Well, they lasted a few months, looking beautiful, adding green to the bed room, and generally just being plants (that were alive).

But, for the past several months, they have looked like this. Daily reminding me of the lack of direct sun in that window and of my bad plant tending skills. They looked like death; they were dead.

A re-do was well past due. I kept the hanging ropes and the glasses but decided to go a totally different route for the "plants." Paper and yarn!





Check out the postings on paper flowers and the one on pom-pom- flowers for instructions on making the flowers.

Luckily, I don't see these dying any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment