Monday, August 13, 2012

Breakfast Cookies

I love taking my time in the morning, enjoying a cup of tea and making a yummy fresh breakfast as I read or relax or watch the birds on the balcony. However, in reality this might, I stress might, happen once a week. On the other mornings I am up quick and usually rushing out the door, but still have time to make that cup of tea.


 Recently I have been seeing recipes for breakfast "cookies" on Pinterest and in Martha Steward Living. This week I gave them a try. I choose to follow this Blueberry Girl recipe because it has no sugar, or butter, or wheat flour. They turned out wonderfully. On a side note, they definitely have a banana flavor.  I love banana so not a problem for me. Another side note, the recipe says to set the oven at 175C; to save you the math, that is about 350F.

Before going in the oven


No comments:

Post a Comment