Thursday, August 30, 2012

Turkey Burger Sliders

Following Martha Steward's Mini Turkey Burgers recipes I made these cute little Turkey Burger Sliders. And, yes little tiny, cutey burgers taste better than the big ones.

I followed the recipe for the actual making of the patties.

However I did not have cute little buns at home, so I toasted some bread and cut each slice into fourths. Each fourth served as a top or bottom "bun." I also could not resist putting cheese on the burgers, even though there is cheese mixed in the patties. Too much cheese? Never!

We topped the burgers with spinach and a grape tomato slice. Of course there was also ketchup, mustard, and relish.

Luckily it was farmer's market day, so some yummy veggies topped off this delicious summer meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment