Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28: Tea Box of Thank Yous


I was thinking yesterday that I need to say thank you more or, even better, give surprise thank yous more. When I stop and think about it, people are blessing me in different ways all the time, and often I don't take the time to truly appreciate those blessings or people. So, today I decided I was going to make some thank you cards. When I went the crafty closet to get supplies, I found this little box of thank yous already made up, just waiting to have notes written in them. Hmm, I must have had this same idea some time ago and never followed through. Yup, that sounds like me. Instead of making more cards, I will write a few of these out and send them on their way.

These thank you cards are made with the 'Pick a Petal' stamp set from Stampin' Up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment