Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14: Online Photo Books vs. Handmade Scrapbooks


I like scrapbooking and admit it does take a good amount of time to make a nice, well put together album. But, man, I spent forever working on a online photo book today (and still did not finish). I think doing all that cutting and arranging and gluing by hand is easier than all the cropping, choosing layouts and backgrounds and embellishments, and rearranging online. Although I guess you have to make all the same decisions when working on a handmade scrapbook. 

I think I prefer handmade, but for this occasion it had to be done online. So, with a strong cup of tea, I learned to conquered the Shutterfly website. I will say I liked the new custom path in which I didn't just have to fill in a template but was able to rearrange everything just the way I liked it. I got a good start to the book and plan on handing the finishing touches over to J, who is much more the computer person than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment