Monday, November 5, 2012

The Past Two Months

I am not sure where the past two months went.
I have been the worst blogger for those two months; my last post was September 14.
Really Ivy?
Yes!
I know, slacker.

I was thinking about why this happened, and while I don't totally know the answer, I have a few guesses.

  1. Seasons change, schedules change, this all takes getting used to.
  2. J and I started hosting a weekly small group from our church, therefore I now clean weekly (or at least organize the mess) and have spent some wonderful, quality time getting to know the lovely folks who are coming.
  3.  I helped out with the hospitality team for the women's retreat at church and spent the month of October making decorations and goodies for that awesome weekend.
  4. Fall is my favorite season and it just feels good to spend extra time outside.

I am excited to get back to blogging. I have a few catch-up posts this week, for those two months did have a few productive creative endeavors.


Wye Island Holly Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment