Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27: Wiksten Tank

I have been in the mood for a sewing project, in particular something I can wear. I came across a downloadable PDF pattern from Wiksten Designs and decided that would be just the thing. The greatest part, I didn't have to go to the store. I downloaded and printed the pattern and re-purposed part of an old sheet for the fabric.

The pattern was easy to follow, and I was able to finish it in an afternoon. The shirt turned out a little big (should have made a size smaller) but has been working well for pajamas. Here are a few pics I tried to take of myself, which is always a challenge.



I think I will make the pattern again, a size smaller. In fact I found a lovely, birdy fabric at the store yesterday that I could not resist.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment